- MSc Computer Science, University of Toronto, 2020 (expected)
- BSc Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, 2018
- Summer 2018: Research Intern at Vector Institute
- Worked with Dr. Frank Rudzicz on an NLP project investigating text generation using GANs by interpreting them as word vectors. Attempted to incorporate grammatical information to aid generation. Investigated various metrics to judge quality of the samples, including BLEU scores and perplexity.
- May 2016 - June 2017: Compiler Engineer Intern at Intel
- Year long internship in Intel’s FPGA compiler team. Worked on optimizing routing algorithms to reduce clock skew. Modelled clock placement as a constraint satisfaction problem that resulted in 1.5% increase in the maximum operating frequency of the latest Intel FPGA chips.
- Summer 2015: Software Engineering Intern at Arista Networks
- Worked in the software defined networking team. Created an API to program against VSphere, VMware’s cloud platform, to enable easy testing and deployment of cloud networking solutions.
Recent Awards and Honours
- June 2019: Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- May 2019: Vector Research Grant
- November 2018: Vector Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence
- October 2018: Arts and Science Graduate Fellowship
- September 2018: Wolfond Graduate Scholarship